Why we collect your personal information
We only collect personal information that is necessary for our functions as administrator of the Dermatology Student Club. Our primary purposes for collecting your personal information are to:
- Establish you as a Club Member;
- Keeping you up-to-date with the Club and Society activities; and
- Improve our website and our services to you.
When we disclose your personal information
We generally disclose information to third parties which assist us in the operation of the Dermatology Student Club if we have a contract or agreement with them. For example, disclosure may be made to: mail houses, information technology providers and associated companies of Dermatology Student Club. We may also be required to disclose Club Members’ personal information where required or authorized by law.
We need to keep our records up-to-date in order to provide you with information about your Dermatology Student Club membership. For these reasons we may contact you requesting that you update us with your current details.
To protect your personal information from unauthorized access, modification or disclosure we maintain security measures in handling your personal information. These include:
- Providing only a limited amount of personal information by email;
- Controlling and monitoring personal information stored in documents (as a hard copy), as electronic data or in software on our systems to ensure data integrity; and
- Archiving or secure destruction of non-current information in both electronic form and hard copy.
Openness and Corrections
inquiries and complaints
If you have any questions about privacy at the Student Club, or would like to inquire or complain about a breach of your privacy, please contact:
If you are not satisfied with how we resolve of your complaint by the Dermatology Student Club, you can contact the Saudi Society of Dermatology through: